Monday, February 9, 2009

bestfriendsever. (:

Hi. ;) So today I had my last open house for CNY, I guess. Last night at Anthony's was the BOMB! He was being lucky, birthday hugs. Hahaha. Cedric was a total drunkard and a few others were tipsy. Haah. This afternoon was Wei Heng's open house. Well, throughout the CNY I can tell you I had REAL FUN. Trust me, although most of the things we do are just gambling, alcohol, eating and crapping, that's the secret to fun. ;) Thanks for everything guys, you guys made my days. (:

School's in another few hours and well, don't really feel like going so soon and at the same time excited for it. Hahaha. I know, I'm very mixed up. Well, after so much fun obviously I wouldn't wanna go. But tomorrow is the day where my 2 bestfriends are coming over to my class! :D And it's Jian Guang's birthday! In advance, Happy Sweet Sixteen Sepet! I hope you'll like my present and have a blast dude, I bet you'll have an unforgettable day. (: Bff.


9th February 2009; 10:30p.m.

No comments: