Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Believe me, I'm superb happy! :D

Hell yeah! I'm sosososo happy, too happy to be true. Why? Cause I've got whatever I wanted in just 2 days! AND, it's the very very first time I've bought so much for Chinese New Year! Hip-hip-hooray! :D Mummy is the love of mine. (: Usually I only buy 3 or 4 tee's and 3 skirts or pants. But for this time, I've got everything new. From top to toe! But I didn't get any accessories, don't really wear em'. So this year I've got 4 tee's, 2 pants and 1 skirt, a handbag, 2 purses and a pair of flats. (: I've been searching for handbags and purses for sososo long, at last I've found it! ;D I just cant explain how frigging happy am I, heeeh. Anyway, what about you? Got all you need and clothes already? ;) And oh, I'm shifting in to my new house on 30th this month. Very excited I am. (: So yeah, I've got a very good start of 2008. Hope everyone of you also had a good start. Well, I have school tomorrow. I'll blog again tomorrow if I find any special events or happy things happen in school, tata. Nights.

No comments: