Sunday, January 13, 2008

Heartbroken.

Hey people! (: Hmm, I'm really not in a mood. My heart went *boom!*. Yes, veryvery pain. But so what? Not like people would care or even bother to fix it back. So what for to be sad of when no one nor nothing worths it? So yerps, I'm learning to overcome it. And yes, I'm almost there. ;) I just wanna thank Kelvin, Cedric, Wei Heng and Bao Ming who actually accompanied me and cared of me. Especially Kelvin, a real gentlemen. Thankyouveryverymuch. (: But as for my days, it wouldn't be so great. I'm feeling real disturbed, many things running in my mind. I really don't feel like going to school tomorrow, I wanna relax and maybe cry? I've not cried over this yet, so maybe I should. Hahaha. Oh ya, YOU're a real piece of shit. A useless one. ;) Whatever la, bastard. -_-

Anyway, today I went for lunch and then to Ikea with my mum, eldest brother and his girlfriend. Something smart about Ikea is, once you go in, you gotta walk the WHOLE PLACE in order to get out of it. Hahaha. We just went to see, haven but YET. Cause my mum haven get those voucher, so yeah. But those sofa's there isn't that nice. So we're only buying accessories, tv table and computer table. Then came back home, straight sleep. Yes, in just a minute and I was asleep. ;D Woke up, onlined for awhile and then went for dinner nearby. Came back and continued online. Then Wai wanted to play with the photobooth thing, so yeah;

Comic effect it is.

Lol. First we were just testing the camera, then we were laughing about our lame faces. Hahaha. It was really surprising for me to know that he also likes to camwhore, HARHAR. After a few shots, his friend came to pick him and off he went. So I continued doing what I was doing. Then Yash asked me whether is there any correction of names in my class's name list, she was doing a new one for me. Thank you very much Yash
. ;) I'm signing off now, nights.

No comments: