Saturday, January 12, 2008

Birthdays. ;D

Happy 16th Birthday Cedric!
This is Cedric Lim Tien Ming. He's the birthday boy, the king of the day. Andand he's my friend. (: Hope you had loads of fun today! Thanks for the meal too. ;D All the best for your future undertakings. ;)

Happy Belated 17th Birthday Xin Lei!
This is my new friend, Xin Lei. It was her birthday yesterday. Anyway, happy belated birthday! Stay cute and pretty. All the best. (:

Yerps, manymany birthday's. 3 weeks later will be Anthony's, then Mae Gern's, then Jeroni's, then Chong Wei's, and loads more to come! But sadly, I couldn't be attending all the celebrations. Or should I say all of us girls couldn't. ): School school school. -_-

12/01/08
It started off when we all met up at Starbucks. No, wait. My mum fetched Chong Wei, Anthony, Kelvin, Wei Heng and Darren. Then we headed to Pyramid and met up with Cedric. We saw the queue in J.Co wasn't long, so went for it. After buying, met up with everyone. Then we started thinking where to eat. Somehow we went to Kim Gary. -_- For the next few months I wont wanna go Kim Gary anymore. Infact, most of us wont wanna go. Lol. We're like as if the children of Kim Gary. HAR HAR! Ordered, eaten, drank. Sat there for quite some time to chit-chat.

Chong Wei, Bao Ming, Yong Seng and Anthony on the left.
Mei Jean's back, Hwei Xian's half face, Darren,
Boon Ben's white shirt, Kelvin and Wei Heng.

Well, me and Cedric didn't get to be in the picture. So;

Birthday boy, Dric dric ;)

Mei Jean's face wasn't in the picture also. And I wasn't satisfied with my weird face, so then;

(:

Heeh. Then we went to Topshop to get Cedric presents. We were divided into 2 groups, I was in a group of only 4. (: Bought him a verysuitinghimshirt. Didn't get to take a picture of it, but got a picture of me. :P Chong Wei was putting a hat on me, so Mei Jean snapped.

They said it's nice on me, HAHA.

After buying, me and Mei Jean went finding for clothes. Went into Billabong and saw a cap. Wanna have a look of it?

Here it is, pretty? [:

After walking for quite some time, we were very thirsty. Fruits we ate. :D After awhile, Wai came to get me home. Then we had dinner. The End, fullstop

No comments: