Friday, January 18, 2008

Healing. (:

My hand is not THAT pain anymore. I think by Sunday it'll be back to normal, hooray! ;D It isn't THAT great it seems, guess what? I went to school this afternoon. Met Sarah there, so we played volleyball for awhile. I was too smart to be true and hit the ball veryveryvery hard. Guess what happened la? In just a second, my thumb's vein became dark purple and it got swelled. I know, smartypants right? (: One is curing and another pain occurred. -_- Not just that. After playing, I've got hit by someone. Yes, so hurtful. ;( Wait, that's not all that I've went through today. When I was cycling into the school, Khalid The Nightmare was standing at the guard house. -_- He's not scary or whatsoever, but his face is horrible! I cant stand looking at his blardyuglyface! You should see him, I bet you've never met someone like that. -_- Never mind, I'll stop insulting him. He's a human too, but he's superbly very rude. You think you so big ar stupid KHALID? Pfft. Well, our conversation was like that;

*The very smart me, cycling into the school slowly and stared at him when he didn't even see me.* -_- I know! I should have rushed in!

Khalid: Girl! Mari sini. *points at me with his finger very rudely.* go fcuk yourself la, ugly pig.
Me: *cycles towards him and acted very polite* Goodafternoonteacher, yes? (:
Khalid: *realizing me being so polite, he changes style of talking too.* Why are you here? :\
Me: *damn it, how smarter can I get? -_-* Err, I came to play netball.
Khalid: Why are you wearing this pants?
Me: Oh teacher, I washed my school pants already. Heeh. who wants to wear school pants la? It's so frigging fugly okay? -_-
Khalid: Aiyo, kan dah beritahu jangan pakai pakaian luar? :\
Me: Hehehe, dah cuci seluar skolah la.
Khalid: Boleh balik skarang, tukar pastu datang balik?
Me: Aiyo, my house very far la teacher. :|
Khalid: Okay okay, takpe. Lain kali jangan pakai dah, ok? Last chance ye.
Me: Okay teacher. Thank you. ;D

Pfft, those smiles I gave him was forced wan la. Which idiot would wanna give him and honest smile? -_- Anyway, after talking to him I went to Sarah and blablabla. We were trying to ask everyone fill in the survey form thing, after that we had nothing to do.

Sarah ;)
SarahYingXinStephanie :]

Ignore the eyebags. -_- I've just realized that our names are SYS, which sounds like SIS. Heeeh. Went back home, blablabla. Mum came back and we went Pyramid. Bought some very cool sweets. (:

Blackcurrant taste much better than passion fruit.

There's more flavors, but I cant be buying all in once right? So buy this 2 first lor. There's still watermelon, mint, orange and err, I forgot. ;p I don't really think it's worthy to buy it also la, it only has a few inside and cost RM4.30. It's very ridiculous for a box of sweets with very little amount inside to cost so much. I mean like it cost me near to RM10 for just 2 small boxes of sweets. -_- But still, for the experience la. My mum said that, so buy lor. ;p I'm getting tired now, nights.

No comments: