Thursday, January 3, 2008

First day of school :D

Oh well, today was my first day going to a secondary school in the morning to study. Lol. Anyway, it was okay la when we got in to our classes. But at the beginning of school, teachers were giving shit speeches. Boring -_- Then we got spot checked, got up to class and came our class teacher. I was pretty happy and lucky to get Miss Foo as my class teacher I must say, she's very friendly and kind it seems. (: So as every class needs a monitor and assistant monitor, Danielle told teacher that I should be the monitor and so teacher chosen me. Hahaha. But temporary only la, I think. ;) Being in morning session, I mean same session as Chong Wei is nice. It brings me back those memories and feelings which we had when we were in the same session two years ago, heh. Anyway, half of the day was quite interesting, but when it comes to the end it was BORING. When I came back home, I quickly changed and went to sleep. Veryvery tired I was, hehe. Then I woke up 1 and a half hours after that, went out to do some photocopying stuffs with baby and had some light lunch. (: Went back home, watched tv, ate my dinner and here I am. And I'm stopping now, nights.

No comments: