Sunday, January 20, 2008

Shopping and BBQ! :D

Oolala! I'm sosososo happy! ;D Early this morning, I woke up and got ready to go Pyramid to shop! Hooray! :D Hahaha. Went there and met up with them, shopped almost everywhere. First Chong Wei bought a red tee at Topshop, then I bought four tee's SOMEWHERE! Teehee! ;) It's very purdy, be jealous. (: But I'm not satisfied yet! I cant find my skirt, shorts and pants! ): Mummy said she'll bring me to Subang Parade to find for it, but tomorrow night I have tuition. ;( Fineee, I'll wait till Tuesday then. So I shopped till 6, mum came to pick me up. Went back home and had 1 hour rest only. So tired laaa. ;( Then went to Yash's BBQ thing.

Me and Yash laaa.When the fire was just lighted up :O
My chicken wings was the first! ;DMine, Sha's, Dee's and Yash's.
Barbie doll salad and orange juice. (:
Barbie doll salad, very cool.
Orangyyyy.

Very fun I must say. I grill the best hotdogs and meatballs ever! :D They just cant stop eating em', lol. Came back around 9.30p.m. Owh, you must be wondering why is there so little pictures aite? Well, most of the pictures are in Sha's camera. I'll try to get it from her as fast as possible, tata! ;)

No comments: