Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Ratatouille.

Well, school's not bad la. Except for those stupid homeworks and all. And I'm really glad to have a very motherly like class teacher. (: Very tiring I must say, early in the morning I gotta be awake. -_- I'm starting to have these very fugly eyebags, damn it. Anyway, yesterday something very funny happened in class. My assistant, Zakwan, was being so "helpful". He asked me to let him carry the books to our Science teacher. So since he got nothing to do and I'm the one who's so busy everyday, I let him do it. And guess what? He went out the class, and came back 5 minutes later. He was peeping outside the class, trying to call me. Teacher was teaching, so he didn't want to come in. Then Yash told me he was calling me, so I walked to the door;

Me: Apa?
Zakwan: Wey Moon, cikgu apa ah?

Me: *started laughing madly* Sekarang baru tanya! Pandai betul.
Zakwan: *shows me a big wide smile*
Me: Puan Malathy la! Cepat balik!
Zakwan: Ohh! Malathy!? :O Okay okay. *runs away*

*Walks back to my place while laughing crazily*


Lol. When he came back, he started passing the books around. Then teacher asked him to sit down and listen first, give later. So he sat down, but still passing the books. It's like as if he'd never pass books to people before. Teacher asked him to stop passing, he still sneaks his hands to get the books and pass it on! Gosh, I wonder why. o.O He's freakishly funny! Lol. Yes, I have a very silly assistant. ;p Moving on;

09/01/08
This morning I woke up at 6 and went to bath. When I came out and wore my uniform, I dried my hair. Then I went to tie my hair. While tying my hair, I heard a shout. Guess what? My very silly brother, Wai, got bitten by a rat. LMAO! He was sleeping, then the rat bite his finger. That was the reason he shouted, lol. Then he opened the door while standing on the bed with a stick. He's so SILLY! Lol. Laughing in the morning, a very good start for my day. ;D That is all for now. Oh ya, tomorrow's a holiday. I'm gonna sleepsleepsleep till I'm satisfied. :P Goodbye, nightnight. (:

No comments: