Thursday, January 17, 2008

Injection's makes people suffer.

Godamnit, I'm suffering in pain. Injections aren't so cool nor fun after all. ): I felt very sick and tired today, so I didn't go to school. Stupid injection made me having so much problems and pain. ;( Or maybe it's only just this Tetanus injection which will make people suffer, not all injections will. I can hardly move my hand now, so currently I have only one hand to use. For no reason and I became cacat-ed. -_- What a world. But what can I do la right? No matter what I still gotta get that injection. Only if humans are smart enough to give us some medicine instead of needles, right? So yeah, I gotta be strong and go through all this.

Anyway, last night I went for my science tuition. We were late, so no choice but to sit with some idiotic guys. Why I say them idiotic? Wait and you'll understand. So me and Ying Xin sat with them la. There was 4 sits and the pair of twins sat 2 of it. So left 2 more just for me and her. Sit there lor, what to do right? Ying Xin was sitting on my left and the twins on my right. First I thought they were some good-study-guys, but ended up knowing that they're perverts! Yes! When I was copying down the notes, he actually took out his phone and secretly took pictures of me! They think I cant see, but no! I have 2 eyes okay!? Stupid idiots. -_- Then I started to be very scared, so I told Ying Xin about it. Then she stared at them and asked me to turn my body facing her. OMG! They're such fcuked up perverts! The world's very unsafe, every guys are being perverts. Including nerds, what more? Nowander there's so many raping and kidnapping cases. -_- I'll never sit with them nor other unknown guys anymore, once and never again.

Here's some pictures of my new house;

Exterior wall, purple.
My room, greeen. Ignore the yellow-ish part.
Half of the living room. Orange and light orange.
The other half of the living room and the indoor garden behind the moongate.

Ignore the humans, carpets and whatever you see in the house. The other parts of the house haven finish painting, so will post it up when it's done. (: Buaibuai.

No comments: