Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Toy house ;D

Herloo. ;) I'm sososo tired, slept for 10 hours and still not enough. How? I cant be sleeping for the whole day also. Haish, morning session isn't THAT good. ;( I think I should go out and get some fresh air. But no time, gotta run up and down to get stuffs done for my new house. Hopefully those people finish up things as fast as possible. Hmm, they've painted a little. And the colors that I've chosen are making the house like a toy house it seems. Hahaha, I'm living in a toy house. (: There's red, purple and light pinkish purple for the exterior walls. As for interior, orange and darker orange. For rooms, green, dark brown, blue, black and kitchen light brown. Imagine? Heeh. And my crazy brother wants black for his room, whole room black! -_- My mum loves my ideas of the colors and the combinations. ;D So yeah, very excited to shift in. ;) Tomorrow there's school again, I got nothing to say. -_- I wanna go cycle now, I'm falling asleep. Byebye. (:

No comments: