Sunday, January 6, 2008

Flowers makes me smile. (:

This afternoon, my parents and I went to Sg. Buloh to get some plants for our new house and also for Chinese New Year. ;D It was raining heavily! So we only bought 3 types of plants, medium-height bamboo trees, a pot of short little bamboo's which is very bushy and cute, and a pot of some furry plant. Those which are usually found in China, white furry flowers growing on long thin stems without leaves. Know what plant is it? Hahaha. I don't exactly know the name of it in English, so yeah, guess it yourself. ;p Oh oh, did I mention that I love plants? Oh yes, I do love them, especially those with pretty pretty flowers. (: But no thank you for artificial plants! ;D After buying, we headed back home. Reached home at 6, then baby and I went to buy ribbons for my class decoration. After that, we hang around at the park for a few minutes seeing them play basketball. ;) I gotta go to bed now, tomorrow there's school for me. So yeah, nighty night! :D

No comments: