Saturday, January 5, 2008

Busybusy days.

First of all, Happy 1 year and 8 months Anniversary baby! :D
Hope that our relationship will never end. (: Even though we often have arguments, we still held tight of each other and came to this day. I'm glad that we've been through all this together, those happy and sad moments. Hope we'll continue this way, or maybe even better. Iloveyou, xoxo. ;)

Oh well, I've been real busy these days. Rushing up and down to get things done, veryvery tired. In school, teachers asking me to do a lot of things and there's also homework. As for my home, I've been choosing colors, lights, switches and stuffs like that till I'm almost color blind already. And I haven even start packing my very much stuffs! Not just me, my brothers too. -_- Very soon, my house will be upside down and inside out. And for that time, no friends or whoever will be coming to my house. Until I've shifted and arranged up all the stuffs at the new house then humans will start coming. Cant wait! ;D But for the first time people coming would be Chinese New Year, and then maybe I'll have another day for my other group of friends. ;) But well, it's just a plan, not sure whether will it jadi. Hahaha. Anyway, hopefully my home things will be done as soon as possible and less school homeworks. I feel very stressed for the very first time, really don't know how to handle it. Also hope that tuitions wont make me more stressed up with homeworks and stuffs. I've got a whole lot to catch up, I suck in Science and Mathematics. -_- And the stupid school has already been telling us when's PMR, it's only the second day of school! I really don't know why must they do this. Stupid school. -_- I don't know whether should I pressure myself a bit this year or just be as relaxing as how I was all this while. Well, hopefully I'll get used to this very soon. So yeah, very busy and stressed up days I'm having. ;( Tata for now.

No comments: