Saturday, January 19, 2008

Mummy made my day. (:

Hooo yeah! I'm so into the Chinese New Year shopping mood! The spirit's in me! ;D Chong Wei ajaked me to go shop tomorrow, so I asked my mum whether I could go shop since I haven buy my clothes for CNY. Before this I really didn't even thought of buying clothes or whatever. I'm just very sick of searching and shopping for stuffs. I've got enough, all because of my new house. -_- I was supposed to go Sungai Buloh to get fountains and stuffs for the indoor garden, but since I thought of buying clothes just for the sake of CNY I asked her whether I could escape for tomorrow. I thought she'll not be happy or give me some lecture cause I always go shopping. But no, she's totally the opposite way. She asked me to go get whatever I need and gave me money. O.O Maybe she's just too happy of the new house or something, lol. Thank you mummy. (: I'm so in a good mood now, heeh. But still, I hope I could find whatever I need tomorrow. I don't wanna drag and go other places nor other days to search for it. Anyway, I was invited to Yash's bbq partayyyy tomorrow night! :D I'm for sure attending it, don't worry babe. (: Oh oh! And I'm soooo into Mathematics and Science! I just used to hate them so much until I felt to stop schooling, heeh. Gotta get somethings done now, tartar. (:

No comments: