Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Injections!

Hawoo! ;D I had injection today. And I had to admit that injections are quite cool and fun, they make you go wow! Very high. ;p I got injected just now in school at 10.30a.m. First I felt real scared, when it's my turn I calmed myself down. After being injected, I laughed crazily while walking out from the room. :P Very crazy right? Heeh. Davina was accompanying me when I got injected, then I got sayang-ed by Teng-o during recess. :D Haha. Oh ya, I had this new secret "leg-shake" thing with Jian Guang. ;D For whoever who copy, get your life man. -_- Anyway, my life's really fun and happy even though there's shits happening. But well, I've got over it already. (: I'm being very tough nowadays, YAY for me! ;D Got to get some rest now, buaibuai.

No comments: