Saturday, March 1, 2008

I'm back. (;

Hey yo! Heeh. I'm back. ;D Well, I don't know whether its a good or bad thing. But yeah, I'm back. (: Sorry if you've been waiting for my posts for years, I know I know. I myself know that I've not been blogging for YEARS. ;p But not exactly years la kan? But well, it feels like years right? You don't feel like it'd been years? Never mind then, to me it is. :P Finee, I feel like I'm talking to myself. -_- Kay kay, back to what I'm supposed to talk about. So yeah, reasons of me not blogging and online in MSN:
1. Busy unpacking things in my new house.
2. As you know I've shifted, no internet here. Everyone no time to register streamyx.
3. I've been STUDYING lately, not. ;p
So that's the few reasons I think. And you cant think that I did not blog on purpose, I didn't do it on purpose. Don't think that I've shifted here and I've been having so much "fun". No, basically all I've done during this long period of time in my new house is sleeping. Firstly, no internet cant online. Secondly, no astro nothing to watch. Hmm, what else? Basically, nothing is found here except for food, sofa and bed. -_- But now it's more established, at least got internet already. :D So CNY was quite good for me, friends also came over for visiting for the very first time. A few birthdays were also celebrated and Valentine's Day for me was simple. Received some presents from a few of my friends, thanks to all who gave me. Much appreciate. (: Oh ya, the day before yesterday, which is Friday, my school had this running thing. It was fun la, I didn't participate. But I was the photographer. Sorry, no pictures for this post. I'm VERY LAZY to post them. I think I'll just stop here, nothing much to talk about. Toodles. ;)

No comments: