Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Bali ;)

Hello. (: Sorry for not updating my blog. But I really wasn't free to even online, I'm having my exams this week. So yeah, studied and did my folios. Don't know why, but for this time's exam I'm really very excited for it. EXCEPT for history, killer. -_- And yes, I'm gonna study hard this year for my PMR. 7A's is waiting for me to achieve, and I will. ;)

Anyway, I was back from Bali last Sunday. Here are the pictures;
Reached Bali, went for lunch and checked in to the hotel.
The opposite view of my room.
One of the statues at the entrance.

I was actually quite afraid staying in Bali, everywhere there's statues. And all of it are covered with algae and stuff like that, so I got kind of frightened with it. O_O Anyway, after resting for 2 hours, we went to have our dinner. After dinner went back to hotel and slept. The next morning woke up and had breakfast. After breakfast, went off to watch this "Barong" dance thing.
On the way there.
The stage.

Watched the dance, went off to the batik place.On the way there, saw some pretty paddy fields.
Drawing batik.
The traditional way of making cloth.

After seeing, went for lunch at a volcano place. The restaurant was just opposite the beautiful scenery of a volcano mountain.
Beautiful isn't it? (:

After that we went to the coffee making place. Bali coffee is tasty I must say. I hate to drink coffee, don't even wanna smell it. But surprisingly, Bali's coffee is tasty. (:
The fruits I saw on the way there.
Reached there and got down the bus, it was drizzling.
Cooking the coffee beans.
Before,
during,
after.
Coco, tongkat ali and lemon grass.

I forgot to put in the coffee, heeh. But it's just plain black la, imagine it. Lol.
Coco fruit.
The traditional weighting machine.
The indonesia fruit, "salak".
The passion fruit sold there.The very cute monkey carved out of a coconut ;D

Bought a packet of coco powder. After buying, headed for dinner. Found this at the restaurant;
Traditional coconut carver thing.
A closer view of it.

Finished dinner, took a group picture.
Me, my mum and her staffs.

Headed back to hotel and slept. The next morning, went for breakfast and then went to the water sports place.

While walking to the boat.
Very clear sea.
Parasailing.
Seaweed :D
Took a boat over to the turtle island.
Fishy wishy. (:
See those fishermen? Very traditional way of fishing.
A burnt ship.
Ever seen a dog swim? Lol.

Anyway, reached the turtle island;
The entrance.
Chickens fighting, I pity them. ;(
Little turtle. (:
Big turtle. :D
Eagle ;)
Proudness.
Bat!
Hornbill and eagle.
Porcupine laa.
Monitor lizard! :O

After that, we went for lunch. After lunch, headed to a monkey place.
King of the monkeys.
See the cute baby monkey?
Father, mother and baby.

There are some pictures where I feed the monkey and when they climb up my shoulder, but those pictures isn't in my camera. So I'll post them up if I got it.

After seeing the monkeys, we gotta buy something from the souvenir shop as a entrance fee. Lol.
See something right at the top? Lalala. ;p

Headed off to the most well known temple in Bali, Tanah Lot.
It was raining, so we couldn't walk across the sands to the temple. Could only see it from far. ;(
The small part behind my head is the temple.
This is another part of the place.
See those rushing waves?

Owh yeah, the waves in Bali is super high. There's many surfers there, hot hot guys. ;p
After seeing the temple, went off for spa.
After spa, headed off for dinner.
Mummy and I ;)
A romantic seafood dinner at he beach side with candle lights.


After dinner, went back to the hotel. On the next morning, packed our things. I did last minute shopping at Hard Rock Cafe. They open at 11, I was supposed to reach airport by 12.30. Wow, it was a rush. But I still bought 3 tee's and a cap. ;) Reached airport, had my brunch at Mcdonald's.

Saos Sambal, chili sos.
Saos Tomat, tomato sos.

I found their language very different from us, quite funny too. Heeh.
Finished my brunch and checked in for the flight.
Tony Fernandos and my mum's sibuk-ing staff. -_-
Manchester United plane.

That's all. It was fun tho, Bali is a nice place to visit. (: Tartar.

No comments: