Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A big group out! :D


Hoo yeah! Yesterday was like BOOM! Whaohhh! Even though I was late for it, but I still made it! Heeh. I was there at around 1, so cant make it for the movie. ;( So I just hang around with baby, Anthony, Boon Ben, Elizabeth and Sze Mun until they finish the movie. Yash called me right after the movie was finished, so I went to meet them. Went down the escalator, first person I saw was Danielle. We hugged like mad, then came her twin, Michelle. She actually hugged me and carried me up. Then Prinks, then Melissa, then Shasha, then that's all I think. Hahaha. The other half was at J.Co, so we went down together. There were like 30 persons in a group. O.O It's the first time I hang out with so many people! And of course met new friends too. (: Oh ya, every escalator we go to will be stopped. Not because we're too heavy, but it's because one of us pressed the STOP button. Lmao. I was standing at the front, which means no one else was infront of me. So okay la, the escalator move move move. The when I was reaching the floor, it suddenly got me a big jerk! Omg, I was almost stumbling down the escalator! Luckily I was smart enough to grab the handle and didn't stumble. ;D I kena-ed it 2 times, barbarians. -_- But it was kinda fun la, it feels like some kind of roller-coaster thing. ;p Then we saw an old woman WALKING up the escalator, see how mean my friends are? Haish. So as I was a very good and kind friend, I teman-ed Yash to queue for J.Co while others just leave her alone and asked us to buy for them. See see, told you I'm a good and kind friend. (: Okay, so after buying we sat at a couch thing to eat. While eating, we saw this very "CUTE" and "LOVING" couple. Me and Yash was like OMG! So "cuttteeee!". The guy was touching her body and SCRATCHED her ass! -_- Please la, it's public. Go get a room la. Then they were gone. Too bad the others didn't see it, if not we would be laughing till everyone in the mall looks. Lol. So it was getting bored cause it was kinda crowded, then me, Sha, Yash and Iman went to the toilet. Daryl followed, but he waited outside when we went in the toilet to...

Since Daryl was waiting outside for so long, we stopped and went out. He was sitting at the stairs waiting, pity him. Lol. Then Yash set the timer and we took a group picture.

Very happy aren't we? :D

Then we left the beautiful toilet, walk walk walk. Iman wanted to eat, so we walked to McDonald's. Half way there, I realized that something's missing from my hands. Know what is it? J.Co. -_- I left it in the toilet when I was excitingly taking pictures, LOL. So we speed back to the toilet and saw it on the basin top. ;) Yash and I didn't dare to take it cause there was a few girls there. So the smart me, acted like I wanna go to the toilet and put my handbag next to the J.Co and told Yash to take care of my handbag. Went in the toilet, came out and grabbed my handbag with the bag of J.Co. ;D See how smart I am? Heeeeeh. It was kinda embarrassing laaa. ;p Okay, then walked to McDonald's. I ordered Ribena, and Iman ordered Fillet O Fish. Sat down and started munching. Since Iman and Yash was eating, so they sat together. And me and Sha didn't eat, so we snapped. ;)

What a coincidence, 3 of the pictures we had the same pose. (:

Oh, as for Daryl, he got no seat. So he took a chair and sat in the middle, haha. They finished eating, we continue snapping. (:


M for Moon :D

Blablabla, waited for Yash's brother to come pick us up. He came and then we went back to Yash's house, then my mum came to pick me up. That's it for yesterday. ;) Oh, there are more pictures. But it's in Melissa's and Shasha's camera, so I haven get it from them yet. I'll try to get em' and post it. (:

I'm going to Bali tomorrow, so I wont be blogging till godknowswhen. I'm gonna be back by Sunday, and Monday is my exam. -_- What a rush, hmph. So I guess it would take some time for me to blog again. Sorry! Bwuai bwuai. ;)

No comments: