Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Happiness will never last unless sadness doesn't exist.

Hi. Sorry, I'm being a bit too emo. Yes, I hate emo and whatever to do with emo. But I'm seriously very very sad of someone and something. I cant control it at all. I'm basically crying inside, just holding it deep inside and don't wanna let it out. Ever felt really really heart broken? Yeah, that's what I'm feeling now. Somehow I just don't understand why am I not important at all to someone I trust so much and love so much, anyone can tell me why? Sorry if I've wasted your time for reading this crap and whatsoever, but to blog is the only way for me to tell how my feelings are. That person used to be there to listen to my problems and all, but IT's no longer there for me. Infact, IT's hurting me a lot by doing a lot of unpleasant things. Okay, enough said, enough crying. I'll just stop here.

But before that, I would like to wish YOU in advance, Happy 1 year and 10 months Anniversary. ;)
Because I might not be blogging for a few days until I recover.
Iloveyou.
Alright, tata.

No comments: