Saturday, March 22, 2008

Pictures.

Hi all. ;) I'm superbly BORING! -_- Any surveys or whatever for me? Since I'm so superbly boring, I would love to upload some pictures I found which are not posted yet. So yeah;

Godknowswhichday, Melissa, Danielle, Yash and Sha came over. We were suppose to do this BM folio shit, but somehow we just started to take pictures. ;D
While waiting for Melissa and Danielle to come.
Meet the witch and the "evil" twins's.

Then came Melissa and Danielle. Danielle's a crazy ass, she called her sister and she was screaming over the phone about the colors of my house. -_-
Physco-risco.

Then we went off to Yash's house and did our BM folio.

The day before yesterday, a few of us went to Anthony's house and made his room upside-down and inside-out. :D His bed sheet flew off his bed, his pillows all over the room and guess what? His air-cond pipe exploded. ;P Cedric was like squeezing the pipe cause it was sticking out. Then the gas was like psssssss, so we heard it and started smelling something stinky. The gas was almost to kill us! Then Anthony's face became serious and started directing us out the room like as if we're in a shopping complex and the security guard directing us out. Lmao. But seriously la, it was scary. We ran down the stairs shouting and asking for help. Hahaha, how fun. ;P Anyway, before the air-cond pipe exploded;
Elizabeth, my sister. (:

Oh, see someone at the back? It's a ghost, ignore it. ;) After the air-cond exploded, we ran down. When we reached downstairs;
Sempat to take picture some more,
incase it's the last time we could take a picture. ;p

It was fun la I must say, running and screaming. Kekeke. So that is all, I'm going to go cycling now. Buhbye. (:

No comments: