Saturday, March 8, 2008

Happy Birthday ;D

Firstly, Happy Sweeeeet Sixteeen Kelvin!
This is Kelvin Tan Jiunn Haur. It WAS his birthday the day before yesterday, heeh. Sorry for the lateness. But anyway, hope you had fun with us that day! ;D And I'm sososo sorry for making the party so emo-ed, I really cant take it. I'm so sorry. :\

Secondly, Happy 15th Birthday Davina!
This hot babe here is Davina Shamayne Daniel. (: She's the queen of today and I was the 8th to wish her last midnight. Ongness, if you get what it mean. I guess only me and Davina understands it, heeh. ;D

I would love to wish the both of you all the best in EVERYTHING. And thanks for being my friend, I'm very glad to have you both in my life. ;)

We'll be celebrating her birthday on the 11th at Pyramid. So yeah, pictures will be uploaded on that day. Hahaha. So if you're interested to see those plenty pictures, wait till Tuesday. Lol.

I'm still emo-ing, but I have lots of friends to support me. Thanks to all who spent time with me and cheered me up every single moment I cry, and still are cheering me up and spending time with me, you people are very much appreciated. Thanks for being there for me when I need you people and bother to cheer me up. I really love you people, veryveryvery superbly glad to have you people as my very close friends. Or should I say "brothers" and "sisters"? (: I LOVE YOU PEOPLE! Thank you the veryveryveryveryvery muchmuchmuch! Xoxo. ;D

And oh, I'll be going to Bali on the 13th of this month. So I wont be blogging since then, till Monday. Wait patiently for the pictures of my trip to Bali, IF I have any. ;p I'll try not to be lazy and update some amount of pictures tomorrow. Tata for now! Nights! ;)

No comments: