Saturday, March 29, 2008

Birthday's with them are simply FUN. ;D

My superhero, king of the day. (:
Happy Sweeet Sixteen Baby Boy! ;) I hope you had fun last night and hope you like the present from me. All the best aite, be a good boy. iloveyou. xoxo.

Yerps, it was baby's birthday celebration yesterday. We stayed till midnight just to cut the cake. ;D Cause 30th is only the actual date of his birthday, so yeah. (: Anyway, first we all went to Anthony's house to gather and then went off to Naili's Place. It was a nice place, but sadly we had to split into 2 groups cause all the tables are reserved. Darn, me should have called before going. -_- So we ate and then went back to Kelvin's house to watch movies and also to cut the cake. Chong Wei didn't want to cut his cake at the restaurant and actually didn't want a cake. But I just can stand not buying a cake for him, so I just bought a simple cake opposite the road. ;D Oh and did I mention that Anthony's cousin droves there AND also back? We went there with a car which can take 13 of us there, but came back with a car which only can fetch 6. So his very kind cousin brother fetched us 2 rounds, THANK YOU! ;D I went for the first round with Elizabeth, Ying Xin, Shi Zhen, Anthony and Chun Kit. The rest went for the 2nd round. (: So everyone reached Kelvin's house and then we started to watch Meet The Spartans. Wanna know how was it? Okay, is was DARN FUNNY! It's the funniest comedy I've ever watched. Lol. But it was kind of stupid i must say. ;P So after the movie we cut the cake.
Chocolate mousse.
Very excited to cut the cake, didn't even pull the candles out. -_-
Taking out the candles FIRST.
Shi Zhen gay ;)
He just loves the camera and loves being the KING,
but too bad the name is already on the cake. Lol.

Yong Seng loves to lick, don't get the wrong idea. (:
Anthony loves to pose.
Gay(s). (:
Last but not least, me and baby :D

It was fun la, I hope all of them felt the same too. And also thanks to all who attended, attendance are very much appreciated. (:

So basically that was all for yesterday. As for today, I was supposed to go for my sports day. I woke up at 10, it was quiet late to attend it already. So I just stay home and went online and eat. At around 2p.m., me, baby and Anthony went to Taipan's McDonald's to meet Elizabeth. Waited for awhile and then walked back to Anthony's house. On the way there, my brother came by. -_- Sibuk! So who cares, I just said hi and continue walking. Hahaha. Oh! And Anthony was gaying all the way back! I laughed my ass out! Seriously. He was like "Chong Weiiiii, lets go shopping la.", with that gay slang. HAHAHA! And the best part was he said "tee-hee", gayishly. OMG! That was the laughing gas! LMAO. After staying awhile at Anthony's house, we went home. I gave mcky a bath since it hadn't been bathed for a year since we bought it. (:
Mcky floating in the water.
Washed, clean and smelling nice. ;D

Chong Wei! You better give minnie a bath too! Hmph. That's all for today. I have school again tomorrow, so tata for now. (:

No comments: