Monday, March 24, 2008

Party's here!

Hawoo. ;) Basically, I'm gonna update you with the pass few day's happenings.

So yeah, Sunday went shopping with my mum at Subang Parade.

Monday went to school, came back and followed Anthony for his casting. Come to think of it,its almost 1 year already since then when he went to sign up for modeling. I've found a picture of it;
But obviously now he looks different la, more UNCLE. ;p
He actually wore full formal for casting, which made him an uncle. Lmao.

Tuesday skipped school and went to Summit with baby, Anthony, Elizabeth, Cedric and Boon Ben. ;p Walked all the way there!We were rocking hard all the way to Summit.

Wednesday, went to school and had some exams. Then came back, went cycling awhile. After that, went to tuition.

Thursday, which is yesterday, all of us went to Anthony's house. His parents wasn't in, so PARTY! Lol. They were all mad! Went driving his dad's car and boomed the speakers at home. -_- Where as for me, I just sat there eat pizza and talk to Shi Zhen. Hahaha.

Today, skipped school AGAIN. ;D What a coincidence, Yash also skipped school. HAHAHA. So I woke up, went for lunch with baby. So that explains how late I woke up la. ;p I was tired okay! Hmph. Came back and onlined, found it boring and lifesless. So I decided to make something to eat. Found a packet of jelly powder, colorings, molds, cocktail fruits and a pot. What else? Make jelly la! Hahaha. So yeah, I made jelly. It didn't took long, just about 30 minutes. So after that 30minutes, I'm bored again. So I thought of blogging, so here I am. (: This post also took me 30minutes only, so what can I do next? -_- Life's being BORING, so lameeeee.

Anyway, tomorrow we're having a birthday party at Naili's Place. It's baby's birthday party! ;D We're gonna have a countdown, he's actual birthday is on Sunday. So we're counting down tomorrow night, I think. Hahaha. And Sunday morning my school is having sports day at MPSJ, what an exciting weekend. ;D Okay, tata for now. (:

No comments: