Thursday, April 3, 2008

Love is all around.

Hi! (: I've been sick these days, got high fever, sore throat, flu, etc. So yeah, no updates. ;) Anyway, I've seen many lovers today, so I just had the urge to blog about it. (: Yeah, some of you might think like "ya whatever, love sucks." or "WTH!? Love SUCK!". You might be right for now, but not when you've been struck by love. (: Even I say those things like "love sucks" or "love is a killer" and lots more when I'm sad or heartbroken, but that's just for the time being. But when you've got struck by that sweet and charming dude/girl that you've been starring at for days, you'll change your mind and think you were stupid to say those things. But you cant keep those words for long too, one day he/she'll also make you say those words. BUT, you'll still get over it and get melted by them AGAIN. Well, that's life. So yeah, go on with the flow. ;) Anyway, the first reason I blog about this is because of what I've seen today. Secondly, those couples isn't ordinary unknown human beings walking on the street holding hands. The best thing is, they are all my friends! ;D There are some who has already got their wishes granted, and also some who's ONTHEWAY. Lol. For Anthony, his story was LONGGGGG. It started since last year. It went like in the process, then misunderstand, so it failed. Then he found out the truth, so he tried again. But this time, he "believe in second chances", so he got her. (: Oh, about the "believe in second chances" thing, it's actually Anthony's sentence. ;p And his fairytale started on 30th of March, which is on Chong Wei's birthday. Which is ALSO Shi Zhen's ex-anniversary 2 years ago. What a coincidence huh? Lol. So as for now, Shi Zhen's the one who is ONTHEWAY. ;) He'd been emo-ing nowadays because of HER. SHE's sitting next to me in class, so I always talk to HER about him. Hahaha. Hopefully they'll get together soon. (: And oh! Yong Seng has found he's too! Lol. In just a week and everyone is paired, what a happy life. As for me, my story was short. It began with only 3 days. And it brought us to today and more to come. (: And I'm also very excited for the second year. (: I believe some of you may think this post is a crap, but I seriously have no other things to talk about and I'm really very excited about this. Oh oh oh! I almost forgot! I found this girl's "secret book" under my desk in school. So I just open it and saw them wrote RULES like "if tear page, pay 5bucks." What the hell!? How childish can they get!? I really cant imagine myself doing this crap in FORM 1. -_- Okay la, I did those things before. BUT it was back then when I was only 5 or 6. But they're 13! And they even tore my table's wrapper. I as a senior, bought present papers and wrap nicely. But they're just too childish and cant stop scribbling and tearing it. I didn't even "denda" them to pay 50cents for tearing or 10cents for scribbling it. What the hell!? I've also went to the girl and asked her not to do stupid things TWICE! She look innocent and she even cried. Pfst, kids nowadays. After meeting her, she took care of the table for just one day, the next day I see it half gone. -_- Cooperate la kids.


AND OH! I forgot something! It was my 3rd brother's birthday yesterday! I didn't even get a chance to wish him at home. He was out the whole day. -_- So here it goes;
Happy 20th Birthday Weng Wai! ;D
So yeah, that's it. Toodles! ;D

No comments: