Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Everything can be settled. (:

Hi. ;) I was back from Ipoh on Sunday. Brought along my grandma to see my new house, she's staying here till this weekend I guess. So Sunday passed, comes Monday. Went to school and came back. Went cycling in the afternoon and there goes Monday.

As for today, I'm superbly happy and feeling very satisfied. :D We had a "class meeting" today, I voiced out everything and felt great. I love my class teacher, Ms. Foo. (: She's one of the best class teacher I've had. But sadly there's some who doesn't appreciate her and made issues which hurt her a lot. But yeah, the class meeting made everyone satisfied, I guess. ;) For those who actually backstabbed Ms. Foo and me, you better shut up next time. Don't try to do things behind my back, I have friends too you know? So just shut up, thank you. (: So yeah, I felt really very very free and happy after the meeting. Came back home, still felt sorry for making teacher into such big trouble. So me and Yash decided to make a "sorry card" for her. Well, we'll see whether which heartless ass wouldn't apologize to her tomorrow. So here goes half of Wednesday, haah. Till now then, bwai. (:

No comments: