Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Childhood memories. (:

Hi. (: Hmm, ever think back and talk about your childhood life with your friend? Haah. Well, yesterday Ms. Foo changed the whole class's places. So yeah, Jian Guang was placed behind me while Elliott behind Yash. So we started talking about this dude who liked me a LOT when we were back in standard 1 till standard 6. (: And this dude happens to be Jian Guang's bestfriend too, what a coincidence eh? His name is Ken Jee. He told every of our friend's parents that he likes me, heeh. But somehow, I didn't liked him back. Lol. He chases me in school everyday and follows me everywhere I go. At times when he forgets to bring his art paper and stuff like that, I spare him some. Hahaha. So there was once, he celebrated his 8th or 9th birthday party at Sunway Club. He invited me, COINCIDENTLY, Jiang Guang was also there! I didn't know Jian Guang was at that party until yesterday. He said I even fetched him home after the party but didn't talk to him. I swear I don't know Jian Guang back then, seriously. I used to hate Jian Guang a LOT in form 1, cause he's good in football and people says he's too proud over that. So I hated him. Since he coupled with one of my friend, we started being friends. So now we're kinda close, hahaha. I still cant really remember about Jian Guang being at the party and I fetched him back. Hmm, funny stories. Every incident I saw, he saw too! It's really happy to know that someone actually have the same childhood memories as me. (: Hahaha. We were talking about it very excitedly in class yesterday. Really hope I could meet up with all those childhood friends like Prabu and so on. :D Well, we sure will have that chance. ;) And oh! During BM yesterday, teacher gave us some karangan shit with a piece of picture. So I started adding some lines and flies into my piece of picture. Then suddenly the idea of playing "spot the difference" came to my mind. So I started adding more differences into the paper, Davina, Jian Guang and Elliott played it. I was laughing like shit when they were spotting for the differences. Then Jian Guang laughed, so I ask him to stop laughing, otherwise he cant find. Cause he's eyes are too small to even see, so if he laugh, his eyes will close! LMAO! Get what I mean? Haah. Never mind if you dont, but I swear it was frigging funny. All of us started laughing non stop. So they spotted the differences except for oneee more. Guess what was it? It was only a small DOT! HAHAHA! We started laughing again and then teacher came in. -_- So blablabla, end of story.


Today, we brought foods and drinks to eat during class. ;D Lalala, the end. Going cycling now, byebye.

No comments: