Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sorry ;)

Hi again. I know my posts these days are filled with anger and it's kinda harsh. Sorry for those who isn't into those issues I'm having and yet gotta read my nonsence. But yeah, I really cant take it. First it's about some love, now about drama. As I said, teenagers are all about love and dramas. Haah. But thank god both issues wasn't involved by my relationship with Chong Wei. (: Instead, he'd helped me a lot. He supported me and made me laugh everytime I get angry and sad about those issues. Iloveyoubaby. ;) Anyway, yesterday baby, Cedric and I went to Anthony's house to jam. Heeh. Cedric brought along his Tarantula, his name is Tulatula. (: I played with it, it's cute. Wanna have a look?
Him with his house.
His loving dad.
His new friend. (:

Hahaha. For your information, it's a HIM. ;) I followed the school to Choral Speaking competition in the morning. We won second prize and got the best conductress.
OMG, we were godamn happy! ;D I saw this total bitch who was so confident that they'll win, pfst. Yeah, you won. BUT, we got 2 prizes and you only got 1. HA! Beat that! Pfsttt. We had pictures, but I haven got it from my friend yet. So yeah, I'll post them up as soon as I could. (:

And now, I'm just back from Anthony's house. Blablabla. I'm going back Ipoh later, will be missing my baby. ;( Gotta get things packed up now, nights! ;)

No comments: