Thursday, April 24, 2008

Cancelled!?

Hi. I didn't go to school today. :D Anyway, Sha, me and Chong Wei went to Pyramid yesterday after school. Went there to shop for my clothes for IU Day this Sunday. Just because of this IU thing, I spent RM180 for nothing grand. IU's such a BIG deal huh? And it's just gonna be an ordinary "party" held in SCHOOL. Pfsttttt. My headmistress has big issues, what's wrong with having it held in Summit like we usually do!? Since she came to our school, we're like prisoners. And guess what? I just received a message from Yash saying;
Yash: Oh ya and iu day is gnna be either postponed or cancelled. Pengetua gt issues. She didnt knw got bands.

WTF!? CANCELLED!? I actually wasted my time and money just for this event and now you're telling me you wanna cancel!? And what's wrong with having local bands coming to our school to just perform!? Fuck yourself mannn. You're such an ISSUE. I hate you to death! Postponed is also quite a sad news, what more if she cancels it? And there'll be like 100s of people coming, how can you cancel it just like that!? You suck, Datin so what? Pfst.

Okay, forget about that arseeehole. Moving onnn. Here's some pictures of me and Yash during the Choral Speaking Competition the other day;
Editorial board :D
One of our pose for our class picture.
Moving on. Remember me saying my friend's playing blindfold? This are the pictures on that day;
Yashinni, I love. (:Blinded but still being poked. ;p

Then the day before yesterday if I'm not mistaken, BM was boring as usual. So we took some LAME pictures. There were lame, 3-D lame, ultimate lame and double lame. Mine first;
Lame,
Three-Dimensional Lame,
Ultimate Lame
and Double Lame.
Then Yash;

Aren't we lame? (: But we cant deny the fact that we're "COOL", so we decided to turn back to be cool. ;D
Double C.C-Oh-Oh-L ;D

Then we went high and started laughing and simply snapping.
(:
-_-

Yash was so into this idontknowwhatsong. It was like "because I got high", so she said that word whenever anyone asks her a question. Then I got influenced too, LOL. She drew an afroman on the white board with the "because I got high" word. Lmao.

Then, yesterday we played WazzaWord. Cause the whole day there was no teachers coming in to teach. Anyway, it's a superb cool game. ;D Me and Yash teamed, Jiang Guang with Amirrul and Davina with Danielle. LOL.

End of story. (:

No comments: