Saturday, April 5, 2008

tagS.

Yeah, I've got tagged. -_-

Tagged by Mei Jean.

List out 5 presents you wish for:

1. Clothes
2. Handbags
3. Watches
4.
Footwears
5.
Accessories

The person who tagged you:

Lee Mei Jean.

Your first 5 impressions of him/her:
Purdy, crazy, smart, miss-must-know-everything, GANAS. ;p

The most memorable thing they have done/given to you:
Hmm, the times we had? (:

If he/she becomes your lover, you two will:
Be lesbians.

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be because:
No reason, wont happen. ;)

5 people you tag:
1. Yash
2.
Teng
3. Alvin
4. Nicol
5. Sarah


Who is no 3 having a relationship with?
Single, I guess.

Who is no 5 having a relationship with?
Hafizi.

If no 2 and no 3 got together will it be a good thing?
Err, I'm not sure. ;p

How about no 4 and 5?
Nah, I don't wanna have lesbian friends. (:

What is no 3 studying?
Pure science. ;)

When was the last time you chatted with no 5?
Don't remember.

Does no 4 work?
Is studying a job?

Would you be with no 1?
We're together, bestf's. ;D

How bout no 5?
She's my hot babe.

Does no 2 have siblings?
Yerps.

How did you get to know no 2 and no 4?
Both through friends. (:

Where does no 1 live at?
Nearby me. ;)

Is no 3 the sexiest person in the world?
Err, he's just an ordinary a guy.

Tagged by Nicol.

5 things found in my bag :
1. Purse
2. Eyeliner
3. Comb
4. Phone
5. Accessories

5 things found in my wallet :
1. Cash
2. Thumbdrive
3. IC
4. Student card
5. Pictures

5 things found in my room :
1. Bed
2. Pillows
3. Mickey
4. iPod+speakers
5. Aircond

5 thing i always wanted to do :
1. Pluck money from trees please? ;D
2. Have sleepovers
3. Go around the world
4. Nose piercing
5. Having HIM by my side all the time

5 thing i am currently into :
1. HIM
2. Red stuffs
3. IU day
4. Accessories
5. Money

List out 4 present you wish for :
1. Clothes
2. Footwears
3. Watches
4. Accessories

The person who tagged you is :
Nicol. (:


The 5 impressions of him/her :
1. HOTTIE
2. Friendly
3. Sweet
4. Someone who makes me like her, I seriously do
5. Have same in commons, like hating the same bitch ;)

Most memorable thing he/she done to you :
Hmm, made fun of the person I hate most. LOL.

If he/she become your lover, you will :
Be a lesbian.

If he/she become your enemy, you will :
Never will. (:

Pass the quiz to 5 ppl :
- Yash
- Teng
- Shaa
- Dee
- Jean

Finally, done! Phew. (:

No comments: