Monday, April 21, 2008

Earth Day :D

Haroo. (: Basically, I'll just update you with what had happened these days. Firstly, my friends are rocking. The new place in class I'm having is superbly amazing. And today is Earth Day, so, Happy Earth Day World. (: We off the fans and lights for 5minutes, but some heartless humans just tend to complain that it's hot when it's raining. We wished every teacher who came in "Happy Earth Day", aren't we good? :D Anyway, yesterday we started playing "blind". Hahaha. We blindfold ourselves with neckties and walk out the class and down to the gate. It's fun la, but I just didn't act blind cause I was scared, I just led my friends' way. (: Sometimes we never realize how blessed are we, with eyes which can see, hands that can hold, legs which can walk, etc. Some just tend to complain how small their eyes are or how big their hands are. For those who think that they're not satisfied with what they have, try blindfolding yourself for a day. Or maybe just an hour, then you might realize. (: Being blind is really scary, I cant even take it for 30minutes. Seeing nothing, but plain black. Having no directions at all if we don't have a person to hold on. And what about fingers? Is it easy to live without fingers? Or maybe finger, just ONE. Like just now, I got a big cut by a nail during KH in school. I was hammering, and then I tried pulling the wood out cause it was slightly out of place. Tried too hard and the nail just somehow gave me a deep cut. ;( Since then I cant nail my pieces of wood together, I just needed someone to do it for me. Melissa was busy doing her project too, Jian Guang and Davina finished their's. So they helped me out. I directed them and they both made my project a success. Thank you! (: See? We'll give people more trouble when we're lack of any body parts, you don't wanna trouble people for your whole life don't you? So yeah, be satisfied with what you're having, don't complain so much. ;) Oh ya, Davina and I played Spot The Difference again today. It's fun laaa, it also trains our eyes. :D Blarblarblar, toodles.

No comments: