Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy but sad.

Sometimes I just felt that seeing some couples together aren't so great after all. I prefer seeing them single. I'm happy that there's so much love around, but sad because I miss them being single. Anyhow, I still gotta stay with it. So yeah, nothing should be said anymore. :\

Well, yesterday we went to Anthony's house. Bought loads of fooood. I mean, JUNKfood. Heeh. Then went to the park for basketball. I went back early, cause I gotta go fetch my mum from KLIA. She's back from Japan. ;D She's back for good, hahaha. Bought lots of things for us. She also bought a Burberry sleeveless top and handbag for me, heeh. (: Here are some pictures of some very cute looking stuffs;

Soya sauce for sushi.
Sushi sweets.

Very cute aren't they? ;D So that's all for yesterday. As for today, I'm gonna go Ikea with my family later in the afternoon to shop for our furnitures. Andand it's me and baby's 1 year and 11months togetherness. ;D Happy 1 year and 11 months Anniversary Babe! ILoveYou. ;) Realize that my posts these days has wishes? Heeh, very happy of all this happenings. ;) Gotta go for my lunch now, tata! (:

No comments: