Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Shut up, Bitch.

Tension lahhh! Grrr. Some people just gets jealous and they don't dare to speak out. But they just wait till a day and take the chance to make you into trouble, bitch eh? Or should I say drama queen? Pfst. If you wanna have problems with me, bring it on. I don't give a damn, but don't do things behind my back if you don't dare to face me. When you cry, you come to me. But when I'm not there, you open your big mouth and make up stories of me being a bad girl. What the heck is your problem bitch? So what if I didn't go to school? Jealous? At least I finish my work, not like you. Crying every single day and acting like a total gangster walking around the school. Get a life man, you're bitching around with every guys in the school. I'm so not gonna forgive you this time. Backstabber! ;)

No comments: