Sunday, April 27, 2008

IU Day.

Hoo yeah, I'm TIRED! EXHAUSTED! But still, I had fun. (: Although it sucked a little, but still I had fun. (: Lol, I'm so lame. Yeah, so what? Pfst. Okay, basically I spent my whole day in school taking pictures and walking around helping the other crews. By the way, I'm a crew for film screening. Yash is also in the same department as me, we're under Ameen. Anyway, it started when I woke up at 7.15 and then got ready by 8 and went to Chong Wei's house. We walked to school together, Anthony was there too. Reached school, I was all alone. So I called Ameen and asked him where should we meet up, he was already in the film screening room. So I went up, sat there for some time and came Sha. We helped out pasting papers and signages on the walls around the school, I swear it was VERY TIRING. Good thing I wore my pj shirt first, so that my shouldtowear shirt wont get wet by my sweat. Haah. So the clock striked 10, everything was started. People starting coming, but me, Yash and Sha was still drawing some last minute signages.
"Ladies" was what I'm writing, it's for the toilets. (:

Sha and I haven change yet, so we went in to the film screening room and asked everyone get out so we could change in there. So yeah, we changed and came out continue helping Yash. Girls, ever been to the guys toilet? Lol. It was our first time going right to the door of the guys toilet. We went there to paste the "Gents", so yeah. ;p While I was pasting it up, a guy came out and went;

*Comes out and look at us with his eyes wide open*
Guy: Is this the guy's? O_O
Me: LOL! Yeah yeah, we're just pasting this up. Don't worry. (:
Guy: Okayyy. *peeps into the toilet to check whether I saw him just now*
Me: :D

HAHAHA! Isn't it funny? He was so scared! But no la, I didn't see anything, don't worry. (: When we were done, we went down to the booths to check out what they have. Found some really cute cupcakes, bought one.
Isn't it cute!? ;D

Blablabla, ate free Don Sushis. (: Then watched performances, walked around asking people to go watch films, end of all activities.
My tag, I'm a crew. :D
They just HAD to put my name as "Sook Mun". -_-
Owh ya, we folded origami's and got a tag from radioactive. (:

Called my mum to get me, reached home and got some rest. Took a picture of me and my tags. :D

I'm ready to work already. ;)

I'm superbly tired now, gotta get a nap. And oh! I'll get the pictures from my friends later on. Of course there's not so little pictures laaa, lol. Buhbye. ;)

No comments: