Friday, May 2, 2008

Pitures as promised. (:

Hi. ;D Finally got the IU day pictures from Yash and Danielle. So yeah, here they are;

Yash and I doing the "ladies" and "gents" signage.
Checking out what do they have.The crews. (:
Our free lunch.In the hall to watch the performances.
While waiting for Ameen to sing.
Ameen, he was really shy. He kept twisting his legs around, haah.
Some very funny "drum" performance.
Shasha and my cutest cupcake came along.
It's Shawn, the beatboxer.
While waiting for Danielle to finish her lunch in the canteen.

Finished her lunch, got a group photo. (:I was on the phone with baby, Yash lost her patients to wait till I hang up. -_-
I enjoy being a CREW of interARTact. ;)
My partner of the day, we're happy to have a tag :D
Danielle came along ;)Gotknowswho captured it.

The end. Hope you enjoyed seeing the pictures, nights. ;)

No comments: