Friday, May 9, 2008

Hating you much.

Hmm, it had been fun riding baby's bike with him behind me. (: Oh, exams are near. It's next Wednesday. Hopefully it wont be difficult and I know it will be. -_- Blablabla, school days had been fun. I got a headache since Tuesday till yesterday. Wednesday was starting to be quite bad, but I still went to school because I wanted full attendance. Thursday was worst, but still holding strong. Didn't skip school. (: So right after school, went back and slept. Thank God this morning it didn't murder me. ;)

Oh oh! There's this seriously retarded dude in my class, HE liked me since we met which was standard 5. -_- HE'd been sticking with me and my friends in class these days. So yesterday when we were having group study, HE came to us with his soaked wet shirt and joined us for study. I started laughing when I saw something SHINY on his face which caught my attention. HAHAHA. Guess what was it? It was a burst pimple on his cheek with "nanah" they call it. EWWWW! Jian Guang starred at me in a weird way and then I told all of them about it by passing the note around. Then Jian Guang tilt his head and look at HIS face. LOL. It was DARN funny! You should have see the scene. Then we all looked at it and laughed non-stop until teacher scolded but we still laughed silently. Then HE was using Jian Guang maths book to do revision and then he said;

HIM: Jian Guang, can I do these questions?
JG: Err, yeah, sure. :|
Me: *Whispers to JG that the NANAH is hanging on HIS face still.*
JG: *Looks at the shiny water drop.* Ewwww.
Me: Err, JG, I think you should "teach me" how to do maths WITH YOUR BOOK. Becareful with your book! The "SWEAT" might drip on your book!
JG: Oh shit! Err, HIM, I think you should.....
Me: I think you should wipe your SWEAT off. Yeah, your SWEAT. You're SWEATING. (: *passes the tissue to him*
HIM: No la, I'm not sweating la.
Me: Yes you are, wipe la.
HIM: *wipes on the forehead part and not his cheek*
Me: Err, I think you missed a spot on your RIGHT CHEEK.
HIM: *wipes it off*
Everyone started laughing again.
*Few minutes later.*
Me: HAHAHA! He's sweating again!
JG: *Tilts his head and see again.*
Me: HAHAHA! It's shining yawww! Crystal clear!
JG: Pure water! LOL.
HIM: Whattt? I'm not sweating la.
JG: Yeah, you're not sweating. Steph, he's budding!
Me: LMAO!
JG: Err, why not we learn about science instead of maths? (: You know vegetative reproduction? There's one called BUDDING.
Everyone laughed again.
Me: *draws a picture of HIM with a buddy on his face and shows to the others.*
*Laughters*

LMAO. There's still a lot more, but these are the main points la. LOL. It was DARN funneyhhh! I also drew one where his "buddy" has face and it's smilling. HAHAHAHA. Jian Guang said it's another HIM coming soon. Haah. We just couldn't stop laughing since then. :D

Know what? I don't need YOU, to complete my days. Pfstttt. You think you're so perfect and being with a perfect person too? Please, don't be naive. No one in this world is PERFECT, so stop judging. You totally changed, freak. You're making me hating you day by day. I don't get it why you're being so selfish and LAME. You're no longer you anymore, and I know what's the cause. And if you've noticed, I'm also hating the cause. Enough said. I know at times you read my blog, so yeah. If you think I'm talking about you, don't feel offended and think about what I said. I didn't mean to blog about you, but you just forced me to. You made me hate you so much that I HAVE TO do so. I just hope you'll be the true you again. (:

Till now then, good night. ;)

No comments: