Sunday, May 11, 2008

FAINT!

Yesterday, followed my mum to the dentist for check up. Dentist said I have a small hole right at the back, but it's not so important to repair it. So think think think, repair only la, if not next time bigger hole then die. So yeah, repaired. :D Went to have Mother's Day dinner last night, seafoooood. ((:

This morning, woke up at 11.30. Went downstairs, saw all my 3 brothers still sleeping, so I felt like sleeping back. Went in my brother's room, lay down for 30minutes and saw the clock strike 12. So got up, walk out the room and suddenly felt dizzy and can hardly see. So I stood outside the room to stabilize. Got knows how and how long I fainted and fell. -_- I knock my head on the edge of the stairs. Felt a bad pain when I awoke and my brother was calling me asking what happened. Then I slowly remembered I actually fainted. LMAO. First time of my life, FAINTING. Haah. Then my head was swollen, ouch. -_- But still, that incident made me laugh from that moment till now. My family said I got crazy because I knocked my head. LOL. Got to go now, tata. (:

No comments: