Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Laughters laughters luaghters! :D

Hoo yeah, it's all about fun and laughters today. ;D Oh, before I start the story, I gotta tell you about the "family". Yash and Elliott are married, me and Chong Wei too. Okay, so it started off when I told Yash and the close classmates that I can ride. LOL. Then blablabla, BM came. We froze, teacher knew about it and started staring at Jian Guang cause he was laughing. Then he was scared and said "CUT!" and everyone started laughing and making noise again. Hahaha. It was a total silence, once in a lifetime 3C being quiet. HAHAHA. Then Jian Guang sat infront of Yash, Elliott infront of me. Davina then came and sat next to me. Then Elliott stood up to correct his tie, his "wife" then shouted at him;

Yash: Elliott! Sit down la!
*Elliott innocently sat down and started crapping with Jian Guang.*
Yash: *Irritated* Eh asshole, bastard, bodoh, babi! Had you finished your work!? Shut up and do la! Useless husband!
*Elliott keeps quiet for awhile and continued crapping with Jian Guang*
Danielle: HAHAHA! Listen to your wife and shut up la Elliott.
Elliott: *Looks at Danielle* Alaa, shut up la you. What's your problem?
Danielle: I pity your wife man, you're so useless.
Elliott: So what? AT LEAST I GOT A WIFE.
*Everyone of us starting laughing, especially Yash.*

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL. Isn't it funny? Elliott's so proud to be Yash's husband, awwww. Hahaha. It was the joke of the month yawww! Then the bell rang, it's recess time. We went for our breakfast and went back to class. Moral came, it's Puan. Yoges's class. She's a teacher who always tell us about God and everything we do she'll say "Remember, God is watching. When we die, we have to answer to God. And so on." -_- So we ignored her and started crapping and laughing again. Then Elliott stood up for no reason, Yash started nagging again.

Yash: Eh Elliott! Cant you just sit down!? Asshole, bastard, bodoh, babi, etc!
*Elliott innocently sat down again. Jian Guang and I started giggling because we thought of something.*
Jian Guang: Hey hey, imagine this. Next time when Elliott comes back from work, he'll be like "Darling, I'm home!" and Yash will be like "Eh you bastard asshole idiotshit etc., why come back so early!? Don't need to work ar!?"
*We burst out into laughters again.*
Me: Yeah yeah! That was what I was thinking too! LOL. *high five with Jian Guang*
Yash: -_- Eh! What about you? Next time when Chong Wei comes back then you'll say "bweebwee! I can ride! Hehehehe."
*Laughed MUCH more terribly*

Geography teacher then came in, Fiona. -_- Then Yash and I went out to help our previous teacher to carry books so we could escape FIONA. While walking to the bilik guru, Yash said;

Yash: Wey wey, what about Yoges ar? She'll be like "(Darling in tamil), THANK GOD I came home safely and blablabla." LOL.

Funny much, laughters the whole day round. Haah. Anyway, I'm having 2 projects to finish up by next 2weeks. THANK GOD Yash finished and she'll print everything for me. ;D But still, I'm having alot of homeworks to be done by tomorrow. So yeah, got to get going now. Tata, more laughters tomorrow! (:

No comments: