Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I can ride :D

Hi, I'm here to update you with the past 3 days. (: Last Saturday, my uncle, aunty and their two kids came down to get my grandma back to Ipoh. They stayed a night in my house and then on Sunday evening they went back with granny.

Yesterday, 5th of May, was me and baby's 2 years anniversary. ;D But sadly I was superbly tired in the afternoon after school so we couldn't go out and In the evening I have tuition. ); But still, we dated after my tuition right at 9p.m. We coupled on 5th of May 2006 at 21:51 sharp, so at least we were together by the time 21:51 yesterday. :D So, Happy Two Years Anniversary BabyBoy
. <33 Forever I Love You. (:

Anyway, me, Yash, Davina, Jian Guang and Elliott is aiming for full attendance for this month so that our name will be on the "Full Attendance" list on our class's bulletin board. Heeh. ;p So wish us luck! Hahaha. And oh! I learnt how to ride just now! HAHAHA! It's so fun, baby taught me how. :D I can even fetch him. Lol. Got to go for dinner now, toodles! ;D

No comments: