Monday, April 7, 2008

It'll not be the same anymore. :\

Hi all. (: I still think it's better off for some to be single than to couple. It just disturbs me, that feelings just comes to me and tells me so. :\ I hope things would be back like it was. I've just found out that not only I'm having that feelings, a few of us had it too. So, can't blame my instincts. ;) I also hope that neither gets hurt nor forgetting about me. Yeah, some of you may not understand what I'm talking about. But it's just for me to say it out, I cant tell anyone about this straight-forwardly. Only baby, it's a top secret. (: Don't feel guilty about it, just continue being this way and soon we'll just be not so close anymore. Enough said.

Today school was FUN. ;D We had photography session. It was the highlight of the beginning of the year yawww! I swear we had fun, smiling all the way to the top! :D After my class, I helped out to get the Form 4 and Form 5 classes down. It was tiring! The weather was like 30celcius. Felt like giving up my life. -_- Okay la, I still had fun seeing all the people smiling at the camera and posing. (: After recess I went back to class and chit-chatted with Melissa, Jassica and Ying Xin. Well, we talked about MANY things. Infact, they told me many secrets. ;D I'll just shut up before I slip the words out. :| Some secrets are shocking while some are very happy to know. Heeh. Shhh. ;p So yeah, that was the day. And I would like to wish my second brother happy birthday here since I didn't get to see him. So, Happy 22nd Birthday Weng Hon! (: I gotta get ready for my tuition now. Tata.

No comments: