Monday, December 3, 2007

The past, but still in mind. (:

Well, I know I've left my blog real outdated. Hehehe, sorry! But there wasn't much happened these days also. Even now I'm gonna blog about what happened few days past, I mean few months? ;p So it started with me and Yash, we planned to go for lunch. Then we decided to go Apollos, so we called Jian Guang to join us. So he came, I ordered Pan Mee. Yash ordered Cold Barley while I ordered Hot Barley. (: Jian Guang then came and ordered Cold Barley too.

Mine and Yash's (:
The lonely boy's ;p
We like to drink Barley la. ;D

Then my Pan Mee came, they made me laugh while eating.

Then the noodle dropped out from my mouth -_-

Then he laughed more! Lol.

Who asked you to make me laugh when I'm eating? -_- Hmph. I finished, and snap shot out legs. ;D

Leggie legs :D
Our finished food and drinks.

It's All of a sudden, Yash screamed like as if someone were to kidnap her! Everyone was looking! Just because her cup dropped down and it's empty already, lol. Then Chong Wei called and asked me to go Anthony's house, so we went.

On the way there;

Jian Guang camera shy ;p

Since Yash's cycling and Jian Guang's walking alone, I accompanied him. But half way there, I hopped up Yash's bicycle. Hehehe, sorry Jian Guang!

Us having fun
While the lonely boy walk alone sadly. ;p

On the way there, we saw a house under construction. But it's not just a normal thing, you can see something real funny. ;p

Spot the toilet bowl! Lol.

Walk walk walk, and found a pond filled with tadpoles! So cuteee! ;D I then hopped off the bicycle and played with them.

Spot them?
Sorry, but I just can stop touching them. ;p

Sadly, we still had to leave the tadpoles. ;( Continued our journey and saw some egg shells on a plant! I've done that when I was young, but hardly see them now. So I just had to snap it, very cute.

See some faces?
Here it is, a closer view.

Cute aren't they? But I wonder why must they draw the face like that, so fugly. ;p A few houses passed and it's Anthony's house already. Went in and Yash played PS2 while me and Jian Guang sat there look, lol. After that we went back and that's all. Till now then, tata. (:

No comments: