Tuesday, December 18, 2007

School would be fun, or maybe not?

Oh great, I'm not sure wether should I be happy or sad. Seriously, very complicated. I've met Roberto and Nisook this afternoon, they told me that the results were already out. So I cycled to the school to check which class would I be in. 3C was it, many friends in there. Many many of them, like: Yash, Ying Xin, Melissa, Danielle, Amelia, Jian Guang, Zakwan, and LOADS more! ;D BUT, the sad thing is I gotta split with my bestestfriend, Sha. ;( Andand Dee! She's all alone in a NERD class, how sad. And see what happened to my page!? What's wrong with the layout!? OMG! I'll not be fixing it now, it'll be worse if I fix it now -_- I'm really superbly depressed now, haish. Now I'm stressing and blabbling to Dee and baby. I feel like crying, not in a mood to do anything. Anyway, hope things would be fine for me throughout the year. Till now then, goodnight.

No comments: