Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Snow. (:

Haloo. (: I wont be blogging from tomorrow onwards till 25th of this month, I'll be going back to Ipoh tomorrow morning. Gonna miss all my friends and I'll miss the fun! Christmas eve, countdown! ;( But I'll have a big time babysitting my lil' nephews and nieces :D This evening I thought of buying J.Co for tomorrow's long boring journey and for my relatives, so mum fetched me to Pyramid and headed to J.Co. There wasn't much people, and the service there is quite fast. So I went to queue up, 20 minutes it took. Bought 2 dozen, 6 was mine. ;p Anyway, I'll be missing Christmas, so I'll just wait for new year celebration. And my new house's renovating, after that we might have a open house! Party! ;D Andand Chinese New Year will be great too! ;p I'm just thinking too far, I should be thinking for school! I guess next year would be very fun, or maybe not? I really wish I could choose who to be in my class, I would be very glad to do so. ;) But it's just not gonna happen la, maybe in dream only. ): Owh ya, my friends are playing Maple Story, so now in Maple is also Christmas and it's already snowing. How I wish we'll have snow in Malaysia. Yes, I have manymany wishes, I know. ;p Who doesn't anyway? I would love to meet that very special person. (: Oh, I haven finish my story. ;p So, my friends decorated this;

Click on the picture for bigger image.

Very kind of them to remember everyone of us and purposely bought it to decorate the place. (: Well, see my name? Find it yourself. ;p Till now then, I gotta sleep early and get up early tomorrow morning. Buhbye, Merry Christmas! :D

No comments: