Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Bestfriends are forever, forgive and forget. (:

Haloo. (: Today I received a Christmas present from Chong Wei's mum, hehehe. It's Piglet, from the cartoon Winnie The Pooh. Thank you Aunty. ;) Wanna take a look of it? Here it is;

Cute isn't it? (:

I'm very sick now, I have difficulty in breathing, flu and sorethroat. Very suffering it is. ;( Anyway, I'm feeling real sad now. Ever felt how it is to have an arguement with your closest or bestest or most trusted friend? Yeah, that is how I'm feeling now. But well, arguement isn't a big thing for this kind of close friendship. It's just for a minute and the next, forgive and forget. (: That is what a true friend is called, no matter whatever happens, they'll still forgive and forget. But still, not every friend of our's could make you feel this way. Had you ever been through this before? Well, forgive and forget about whatever happened. It'll work, believe me. ;) You should be thankful for being so lucky to have this kind of friendship, so don't let it sink just because of arguements. To me, a good friend is really very important. I would cry if I loose them, or even because they cry. Oh well, I hope everyone will treasure this kind of friendship. That's all I wanna say for today, nothing much. Ohoh! Andandand I wanna wish all those who are getting their PMR results tomorrow BEST OF LUCK! ;D For those who are a bit too nervous or worried, cool down. It's no use for being so pressured, it cant change the results. All you gotta do is to have confidence in yourself and never give up. Again, BEST OF LUCK HUMANS! :D

No comments: