Sunday, December 9, 2007

School's near.

I don't know why, but I'm very excited for school. ;p I've been asking my mum to quickly buy my stuff which I need for school. I've already got my uniform, shoes and stuffs. BUT, no books yet. -_- The main thing for school, but I haven got any yet. Lol. I've been practicing to write nicely and neatly. Very free eyh? Seriously, see it yourself.

My writing's very horrible, don't wanna show you so clear. (:
I just hope I could write nicely and neatly. Any tutor who could help? So I've been real ready for school, my bicycle's waiting for the big day too! ;p I'm not sure wether which class will I be going to YET, very excited. I'll be going to check tomorrow, the day after tomorrow and every single day until it comes out. ;D PMR results are coming out not long too, I guess. Good luck to all who's waiting for it. ;) Ohh gosh! I'm gonna have PMR next year, it's my turn! Gotta studystudystudy well! Okay, I'm just thinking too much. -_- Anyway, I went to Summit with baby this afternoon. My mum dropped us there and we shopped for my school-needs. WAIT, I ain't no nerd alright? I know I sound nerdy, but NO! I'm not. Okay, cut the crap. So we walked around, bought my things and ate. While we were walking;

Huge tea cups, very cute. (:
Very casual today.

Sorry to say. But to me, Summit's just like a mini market in the village. I wouldn't nicely dress up like I usually do when I go there, hehehe. Anyway, the huge tea cups are actually flower pots, very creative minds they have nowadays. I would like to have a few of them for my plants :D After walking for 2 hours up and down and to the same places again and again, round and round, we got real tired. Decided to sit down and have some rest for our legs. My mum called up and asked us to go wait her at the entrance, so we did. She then came, fetched baby home and back home we go. By the time I stepped out from the car, I saw my neighbor's dog trying to bite the rabbit. I was trying hard to help the rabbit to get out, but I'm just too scared of dogs. So I told my mum and then she tried asking for my other neighbor's help. The uncle took a stick and made the dog ran far from the gate, but when we got into the house the dog went to attack the rabbit again. So I ran out with the stick to scare it away again and again and again. In the end I gotta go for dinner, so I couldn't take care of the rabbits anymore. When I came back, it's already very dark. So I couldn't see those rabbits. After some time, the owner came back. But the rabbits got eaten up by the dogs already, it's a very sad thing okay? I'm sad for them, bleeding everywhere. ;( Why must they be so violent? Why must animals eat animals? -_- What I could say is nature. But they're not wild, they got food. Stupid dogs. Anyway, these are the things I got today;

Excluding the pinafore, lol.


It's late already, got to get some rest. VERY tired, night night. (:

No comments: