Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas! :D

Merry Christmas people! ;D Hell yeah, I rushed back right from Ipoh to have fun with my friends! Hehehe. I had a call from Anthony yesterday afternoon at 4.46p.m. Well, it didn't sound good, he actually said "DAMN YOU!" instead of "Hello?". And he didn't say it once, he said it more than four times! Hmph! It went like this;

*Phone rings and I picked up*
Me: Hello? Yes?
Anthony: DAMN YOU!
Me: What!?
Anthony: DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU!
Me: Eh! Why damn me!? What I did!?
Anthony: You la! Why you don't wanna go countdown tonight!?
Me: I'm in Ipoh now la! How to go!? Don't simply damn me la! Hmph!
Anthony: Owh. Then come back now la!
Me: How to come back? My dad got things to do la, until 6 like that.
Anthony: Haiyo, your dad got things to do mah. Not you also! Faster come back la!
Me: My dad got things to do, which means he cant fetch me back. You understand!?
Anthony: Haiyooo, you go take bus back la.
Me: Too free ar? You pay the bus ticket for me la so smart. You pay then I come back now.
Anthony: Urgh! Come back now la!
Me: -_- MY DAD GOT THINGS TO DO. Got it??? You think I don't want come back is it?
Anthony: Your dad got things to do only mah, not you also. *giggles* How I know? You sound like you don't wanna go countdown mah.
Me: Very funny, I don't want talk to you already la.
Anthony: Okay okay, then why you don't let Chong Wei gooooo???
Me: I didn't say I don't let wor, he don't want go only mah.
Anthony: Okay, fineee. I call him go later.
Me: Call la. DAMN ME some more la! Stupid! Simply damn people, hmph.
Anthony: Hehehe, DAMN YOU! *giggles*
Me: Whatever la, byebye.
Anthony: Hehehe. Okay, byebye. Sorry.

Hahaha! He's stupid, I know. (: I didn't actually know that I'm so important. ;p Cause if I don't go, Chong Wei wont go. And if Chong Wei don't go, Anthony wont wanna go too. AND, Anthony don't go, few of them wont go. Lol, such a long chain thing. Hahaha. Anyway, I asked my parents if they could actually go back as fast as possible. Well, my dad tried his best. It was 7, they ate dinner and I packed the bags and all. By 8, we started our journey home. At 10 sharp, I was home already. So I quickly got ready and asked my brother to fetch me to Pyramid. So yeah, met up with Chong Wei and the rest. Me, baby, Yong Seng, Shi Zhen, Xin Lei, Anthony, Kelvin, Boon Ben, Bao Ming, Yi Heng, Justin and a friend of Shi Zhen was there. Walked around, went to a mamak shop outside Pyramid to have a drink. But there was only me, baby, Yong Seng, Shi Zhen, Xin Lei, Bao Ming and Yi Heng. The rest of them went Godknowswhere. As I haven had my dinner yet, I ordered Tosai and Limau Ais. ;D Shi Zhen also wanted the same ask mine, and the rest of them only wanted Limau Ais. Oh ya, troughout the night Yong Seng was superb high. Never see him that high before. He suddenly took off his shirt in the middle of nowhere. And wore it back upside down which he actually didn't realized it. -_- Manymany stupid things he did, it seemed he had alcohol and vomited before some of us came. Anyway, here are some pictures, I know you feel boring reading.

The black couples. (:
The white couples. ;)
Taken by Yi Heng.
The gays. ;p

We only took pictures in the mamak, out of the mamak was really very busy. Can't get to take any pictures, lol. Owh ya, Shi Zhen had a plan to surprise Xin Lei. He bought a necklace for her, not an ordinary necklace, a very expensive necklace. Awww, hahaha. It cost him RM481.85, very pretty it is. Didn't get picture of it. Somehow after talking for quite some time, the gays argued about Shi Zhen's exes and Yong Seng's stupidity. Lol.


Snow sprays and them arguing.Look at their arguing faces, lol.

Xin Lei's officially my new friend, hahaha. After that we went out to wait for the countdown. Shi Zhen had no idea how to give the necklace to her, so I thought of one and he agreed. When it was already 12, he wore the necklace for her as the plan I gave. It actually worked, she was very happy too. Then we walked in to Pyramid to find for the rest. Met up, waited for Kelvin's dad to come and fetched us back. Thank you Uncle. ;D The night was great. That's all for today, tata. Once again, Merry Christmas! ;D

No comments: