Friday, December 14, 2007

Chipmunks ;D

Hi people, I know I left this blog very un-updated. Well, I got nothing to blog about. So yeah, left-out bloggie. ;p Anyway, I've been to Mid Valley on Tuesday to get my stuff for school! I've bought an Arnold Palmer bag, my bottle cap and correction tapes. Hahaha. Very excited to be a first timer morning session student in a secondary school, hehehe.

Me, baby and Shi Zhen went to Pyramid and met up with Xin Lei, Shi Zhen's girlfriend. And then we went to buy tickets for the movie,
Alvin and The Chipmunks. Only both of us watched. Well, it was funny. But the ending's just those same old movies, was what I expected. Where as Enchanted is much much more different, a new kind of ending for a movie. Lol. Before the movie start, we went to Parkson to get their friend a birthday present and then me and baby went off for the movie. Xin Lei was being real friendly to me, whenever she got bullied then she'll run to me and walk with me. (: After the movie, we went for lunch and then Boon Ben came and joined us. Ate Pizza Hut, went to find for Shi Zhen at Red Box and met Yong Seng there. Saw some unwanted-to-see-people there too, pfft. Come on la, get a mirror for yourselves. Very stupid acts they does, wannabe's. Didn't wanna see them for long, so went off and had an ice-cream at McDonald's. Continued walking around, and went back to Red Box to meet up with them again. Went to a coffee shop nearby and chit-catted. Went back to Pyramid, walkwalkwalk and met a line of humans. I've been really very curious of J.Co, EVERYDAY there's also so many people queuing for it. So I tried it today as there wasn't much people at that time, queued for 15 minutes only. Bought a dozen, shared with Boon Ben. It was just okay la, but too sweet. Guess why no photos today? I forgot to take my cellphone, left it in my mum car -_- Felt really weird without a cellphone, never tried leaving without my cellphone after I got one. Hahaha, real weird. Anyway, after buying it we went to find for them again at the cinema. Shi Zhen and Xin Lei's turn to watch Alvin and The Chipmunks, lol. So then left a few of us and those unknown people, they wanted to have dinner at the same coffe shop we went. Well, me, Chong Wei and Boon Ben didn't want to have dinner there AGAIN, so we went for KFC instead. After we ate, we went to the coffee shop to meet up with them. We sat at another table, cause we didn't wanna join those unwantedtoseepeople. Pfft, not our type. Yong Seng came to join us from the other table, very nice of him. (: Blabblabblab, it was already 8+, then my mum came and picked me, Chong Wei and Boon Ben. The rest went home by themselves. So that is all, nothing special. Will blog again some other time! Buhbye. ;)

No comments: