Sunday, December 30, 2007

School's in!

Herloo humans! Hmm, I've been real lazy to blog these days. But today I forced myself to blog as for tomorrow, I wont be blogging and the day after tomorrow I'll be preparing for school and packing my stuffs to shift! Gonna be reallyreally busy.

27/12/07
Anyway, the day when the PMR results were out, me and Sha went to school to see them take the results. We rempit-ed all the way to Anthony's house to meet up with them and continued all the way to school! :D Cedric came back from Las Vegas and some places few days ago, andand he bought all of us some candy's.

Thank you Cedric! ;D

Then went back home and continued living as a human. (: In the afternoon, about 3, I went to Kelvin's house to have McDonalds with them for lunch. Spicy Chicken McDeluxe rocks! ;) Then his sister got this Inai thing which is ready made and so of course draw Kelvin's back la, what else? ;p He was the only one not wearing shirt, so what more!? :D So then I started writing something, TADA!

Nice? ;p
The power of S's Love :D

On 28th, nothing much. Just usual routine was it, boring. Same goes to 29th. -_-

But today, I went to attend a wedding dinner at KL with my mum. Well, it was okay la. But real tiring and kinda boring too. Anyway, reached home around 11.30p.m. And here I am. (: AND, tomorrow I'm going for New Year countdown! ;D

Sometimes I felt that some people are very silly, they don't wanna see you but they just invite you for the sake of inviting. -_- Please, I'm not so free to play along with you people. What the hell is wrong with you people? I mean like what the heckkk !? What wrong did I do? And it's not important to even call me there. Call me there as if you're so kind, but end up showing me some fcuked up faces. Well, for once and never again. I've learned from this very big mistake. (: Sorry if you're reading this and are feeling offended, but look into the mirror and ask yourselves first! Pfft. All I can say is sorry for hurting you people if you are, just take it or leave it. Bye.

No comments: