Saturday, December 15, 2007

Age doesn't matter.

Well, I've realized that anyone could be young. Age's not a matter at all, hahaha. I followed my mum to her school reunion thing at Bukit Kiara club. Everyone there were already 40+, but the attitude they have is just like my age. They crap around, all the men are dirty minded, some ladies are bitchy and they even whack those ex-prefects. Very funny they are. First I thought I'll be frigging boring and odd there, but what I thought was the other way round. Infact, I had fun there. Hahaha. And they should be very thankful of me because I went, a camera girl for the them all. They wanted a group picture, so obviously everyone in the hall would be in it. Except me, which is so useful. (: That's all I could say, nothing much happened today. My day was occupied by that function. Will come back to you tomorrow or some other day. ;p Byebye, nights.

No comments: