Sunday, December 16, 2007

Pedicure (:

Today was a very boring and tiring day. I'm yawning non stop now, and it's only 8.60p.m. -_- Anyway, my pedicure appointment was at 2 this afternoon at Subang Parade. So me and my mum went there, they start to do those things and then drew what I wanted. After so many times I've done it, this time I'm most satisfied. Sitting still and waiting is really very tiring. After 30 over minutes, she finally started to color my toes and started drawing.

When she's coloring my nails. ;D

Couldn't move at all when she starts to draw, my leg got numb. -_- After they finished, we headed back home. On the way back, I somehow kicked my toe somewhere near the car door and one of my nail got smudged. How sad. ;( This is how it looks like;

Pretty? I've got a blister on my lil' toe, that's why it's plastered.
Very not clear, low quality photo.

Oh well, I really need to sleep now. Tata for now! ;)

No comments: