Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year! ;)

Happyhappy New Year humans! :D Yesterday night I had a blast! Great fun I had, VERY. ;) Anyway, what about you people? I've also met a few friends there, also a friend which I've been chatting with, but never meet her before. Glad to meet her there yesterday. Nicol was it, pretty. (:

31/12/07
It started of when I met up with baby in Pyramid at 12 something. He was with his mum and brother, so I gotta wait for them to finish eating. We were at Sushi King, then Xin Lei came to pass me my J.Co. Then they finished up and went off. Baby's brother went back for his work and we continued walking around finding for clothes. Baby's mum bought me a tee too. Thank you Aunty. (: After that, me and baby wanted to eat this very weird thing while his mum still wants to shop. So we just ate it ourselves.

Chinese jelly, very nice tho.
Very unready. ;p

About 4+, baby's mum went back and we met Shi Zhen. Then we went to meet up with the rest at Uncle Lim's. By the time we met up with them, it was already 5. So then we walked around and then decided to have lunch at Kim Gary. My friend, Jovish, was there too. (: Finished eating and decided to go arcade. Went there, after awhile, Shi Zhen and Chun Kit wanted shisha. So we went to find for it, but ended up found nowhere. So then they went for pool, Anthony wasn't allowed to go in cause he was wearing shorts. The very kind people, me and baby went out with him. (: Then Cindy called up and asked us to go meet the girls at Kim Gary. Yes, AGAIN. What to do? Nothing else to do, so we went to find for them.

With Mei Jean.
Without Mei Jean, she's too far away. ;p

Well, J.Co's really very addictive to them. They wanted to buy it, so we walked towards it. The queue was veryvery short, never expected that before. Lol. While they were buying it, pictures were taken;

Us,
crazy her. ;D

They bought it and we sat there to wait for the others to come. While waiting for them, they wanted to go drink. Some of us didn't want it, so we just followed. Rainforest was the chosen one. RM240 for 4 jug it seems. But me, baby, Mei Jean, Xin Lei and Shi Zhen didn't want to drink, so we just sat at a corner and chit-chatted there.

The love. (:
The babes. ;)

A whole group of unknown friends came after awhile, those which we met that day. -_- Yong Seng drank 7 glasses, very drunk. So me and Mei Jean, the very sober girls, took care of him. He's really crazy, scary. He vomited everything out. And he was sweating a LOT, I wiped for him non stop. He's real heavy when he's drunk. -_- And blablabla, we were very very tired after taking care of him for so long. But at last, he was okay already. So we counted down, played, and went to Kim Gary AGAIN. Cause it was raining and we were waiting for Anthony's father to come. Finish our drinks and his dad came. Fetched all of us home, very kind of him. Thank you Uncle! ;) That was how my night was, very fun. Tata for now! Once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D

No comments: