Tuesday, December 4, 2007

You make me warm. (:

My day was happy, but very tiring. ;( I'm gonna drop anytime. And the weather is so hot! Urgh, hate it hate it. Anyway, I slept at 3 early in the morning and woke up 12 this morning. -_- Very very tired okay? Cedric asked me and baby to go Pyramid, but I woke up late. So he went with his sister first and walked by himself. Then me and Chong Wei decided to go and buy the jacket that he wanted to buy for me. So then we went, my mum fetched us there. We rushed to Levi's to buy it, but in the end my mum already left. -_- I thought she'll wait for us and bring us along to her customer's place, but she left. Hmph. Made us rushed for no reason, hahaha. So what to do? Go find for Cedric and accompany him lor. He was happy to see us. (: We met up with Cedric in Jusco, somewhere which has a lot of Christmas decorations. Very cute Santa they have.

While walking to find for Cedric ;)
Here's one of it. There's "snow" falling down, hohoho! ;p

Many more cute stuff there. There were one which the Santa slowly goes in the chimney, hahaha.

Cedric,
Baby ;D

Cedric wanted to get his windbreaker for his trip to Taiwan and Las Vegas, so we brought him to find for the shop. Went in to Universal Traveler and then to Jusco.

So cool, NOT. ;p

Haven decide to buy it where, so just walk around to fine for others. Then we went in to F.O.S and found a few tees for Cedric, he bought two. After that, we decided to go to the arcade and they played Ferrari thing. So I waited while they played. Finished playing and Cedric had one more token, so he played Mario by himself.

I wanted to put my face in it, so yeah :D
While Cedric's playing.

After playing, my mum called and asked me to go to the entrance. So said goodbye to Cedric and we headed back home. Here's the jacket Chong Wei bought for me:

rm309. (:

Thank you baby! :D

No comments: